01.12.2017 - 08.04.2018
(except Christmas and New Year)
You need a round of luxury? Stay the night in a luxury suite, dine in the Gault Millau restaurant and take a rest during a hot stone massage. And if even this is not enough luxury, a breath-taking helicopter flight as well as champagne and caviar for breakfast are waiting for you!
* 1 welcome drink
* Champagne, caviar, blinis and chocolates on arrival in your room
* 2 nights in a luxury suite with a spacious balcony
* Gourmet breakfast at the dining room
* One 7-course gourmet dinner including corresponding wines in our exclusive wine restaurant Mann & Co.
* 1 hot stone full-body massage
* 1 20-minute helicopter flight over the «Swiss Grand Canyon»
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'506||Offer request|
Prices are per person including the offered services, service charge, visitor's tax and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
Please note that our wine restaurant Mann & Co. is closed every Monday and Tuesday evening.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* Davos/Klosters Card: free travel with the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions