JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
21.12.2014 - 26.12.2014
A subtle charm and a peaceful splendour prevail during this time. Wonderful and precious moments are just waiting to be experienced. Enjoy the Advent and Christmas season in Davos.
* 1 welcome drink
* 4 or 5 nights in a comfortable room
* Varied buffet breakfast
* On one evening: 4-course dinner in our Gourmet Restaurant «Mann & Co.»
* 1 cupcake course with our head patissier
* A 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride with General Manager Bardhyl Coli followed by a fondue meal including drinks (23.12.14)
The rates quoted below are for 4 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 5 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'248||Offer request|
Special Offers Summer 2014
Special Offers Winter 2014/15
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig Arrangement) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* IN SUMMER: Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card: free travel on all mountain railways (except Jakobshorn; closed for alterations) in Davos and Klosters, the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions
* IN WINTER: „Ski Pass for free" from 29 November until 21 December 2014 for skiing areas Jakobshorn and Parsenn