JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
21.12.2013 - 26.12.2013
Advent and Christmas time in Davos. The lake and landscape are covered in snow, while the peaks are bathed in sunshine. Ideal for sampling the cuisine or enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride. That is what turns the fairy-tale scenery into a winter wonderland.
* 1 welcome drink at our inviting Krokowski Bar
* 4 or 5 nights in a comfortable room
* Varied buffet breakfast
* On one evening: 4-course dinner at our gourmet restaurant Mann & Co.
* A 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride with General Manager Bardhyl Coli followed by a fondue meal
The rates quoted below are for 4 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 5 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'198||Offer request|
Special Offers Winter 2013/ 14
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig Arrangement = per room) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages with overnight stay include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fast-current stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room
* Hotel bus service depending on availability in Davos
* Parking space in front of the hotel