JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
21.12.2014 - 26.12.2014
Advent and Christmas time in Davos. The lake and landscape are covered in snow, while the peaks are bathed in sunshine. Ideal for sampling the cuisine or enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride. That is what turns the fairy-tale scenery into a winter wonderland.
* 1 welcome drink at our inviting Krokowski Bar
* 4 or 5 nights in a comfortable room
* Varied buffet breakfast
* On one evening: 4-course dinner at our gourmet restaurant Mann & Co.
* A 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride with General Manager Bardhyl Coli followed by a fondue meal
The rates quoted below are for 4 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 5 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'248||Offer request|
Special Offers Summer 2014
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig Arrangement) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* IN SUMMER: Davos/Klosters Inclusive Card: free travel on all mountain railways (except Jakobshorn; closed for alterations) in Davos and Klosters, the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions
* IN WINTER: „Ski Pass for free" from 29 November until 21 December 2014 for skiing areas Jakobshorn and Parsenn