JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS
21.12.2015 - 26.12.2015
21.12.2015 to 25.12.2015 or to 26.12.2015
If it smells like cinnamon cookies and vanilla crescents, its Christmas time! The candles are burning and the Christmas tree is shining. A subtle charm and a peaceful splendour prevail during this time. Enjoy the Advent and Christmas season at the Waldhotel Davos. Oh how joyfully...
* 1 welcome drink
* 4 or 5 nights in a comfortable room
* Varied buffet breakfast
* On one evening: 4-course dinner in our wine restaurant «Mann & Co.»
* A 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride with the hosts of the hotel, Bardhyl Coli and Maria Redlich followed by a fondue meal including drinks (23.12.15)
* Exciting chocolate course with our head chef Karim Schumann and a souvenir to take home (24.12.15)
The rates quoted below are for 4 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 5 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'217||Offer request|
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig Arrangement) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
Please note that our wine restaurant Mann & Co. is closed every Monday and Tuesday evening.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services (except Winer Magic Berghof Sertig):
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* Davos/Klosters Card: free travel with the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions
Special Offers Winter 2015/16