SKI & PLEASURE MIDWEEK - SPECIAL
27.03.2017 - 02.04.2017
Endless space on the slope for less money. What more could you want? The midweek package is perfect for all who want to avoid the weekend crowds and the long waiting times at the ski lifts.
The Midweek package is bookable between Sunday and Saturday, however the lift passes are only valid from Monday to Friday.
* 1 welcome drink
* Culinary half board: buffet breakfast and choice of 5-course set dinner in the Dining Room
* Option of 3 to 6 nights in a well-appointed room
* 2 to 5 day lift pass during the week (Monday to Friday) depending on the number of nights
* 1 partial sports massage
Midweek Specials feature a special discount for children and teenagers!
The rates quoted below are for 3 nights. We will be happy to send you a quote for 4, 5 or 6 nights on request.
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 933||Offer request|
Prices are per person (apart from Winter Magic Berghof Sertig and Opening Special) including the offered services, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed, cannot be refunded.
Please note that our wine restaurant Mann & Co. is closed every Monday and Tuesday evening.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services (except Winer Magic Berghof Sertig):
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* Waldhotel breakfast buffet (Monday to Friday 07:00 to 11:00, Saturday and Sunday 07:00 to 12:00)
* Daily entertainment and events with our staff
* WiFi in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Hotel shuttle service in Davos according to timetable
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fastcurrent stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room, acquarobics
* Parking in front of the hotel
* Davos/Klosters Card: free travel with the public bus, the Rhaetian railway between Klosters and Filisur and many other reductions