1560 Davos Music
18.07.2013 - 21.07.2013
The series of events 1560 DAVOS MUSIC comes back in the mountains after the successful launch last summer and can already announce the first gigs. These include three concert events with Eliane, shooting star from Lucerne, Peter Kraus who will give an exclusive concert in Davos as well as Will Salden with his Glenn Miller Orchestra. The Glenn Miller Orchestra will come on stage for the first time in Davos.
Bookable from July 18 to 21, 2013 (also only one or two concerts bookable)
* Concert tickets of 1st category for Eliane (18.07.13), the Glenn Miller Orchestra (19.07.13) und Peter Kraus & Band – Für immer in Jeans (20.07.13)
* 1 welcome drink at our cosy Krokowski Bar
* 3 nights in a beautiful room with south balcony as well as an additional upgrade to the next higher category (Junior Suite)
* Generous breakfast buffet
* Transfer to the concerts and back to the Waldhotel
* Davos Inclusive Card for the free use of all cable cars and busses in Davos and Klosters
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig and Ernst Ludwig Kirchner Arrangement = per room) including the offered services, use of the Wellness Pavilion, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed cannot be refunded.
Individual packages: We would be delighted to offer you more flexibility wherever possible with our packages should you require additional days or fewer days.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* WLAN in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fast-current stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room
* Hotel bus service according to timetable and depending on availability in Davos