24.07.2013 - 29.07.2013
Mountains, lakes, stunning scenery - and you are right there. Experience amidst the region Davos/ Bergün unique moments from the thriving summer well into the winter. Handle your most appropriate route as a runner or walker and be part of the adventure at the 28th Swiss Alpine Marathon in Davos.
The Magic Mountain is ideal for the last few days of training. Well-being for mind, body and soul can be reached in our spa pavilion with the one and only indoor saltwater pool in Davos and its environs. In addition to the calming and decelerating effect, the 34 degree warm water mixed with salt from the United Swiss Saltworks, helps to prevent aching muscles.
Bookable from 24 to 28 July 2013 or from 25 to 29 July 2013
* 1 welcome drink in our snug Krokowski Bar
* 4 nights in a wonderful room with south-facing balcony (with option for additional nights)
* Culinary half-board in the cosy Dining Room (breakfast buffet and 4-course selection dinner)
* Rich sportspeople dinner on Friday evening before the competition
* On the date of the marathon (Saturday) breakfast already from 5am
|Junior Suite with private sauna, South Balcony||CHF 1'260||Offer request|
Prices are per person (apart from Berghof Sertig and Ernst Ludwig Kirchner Arrangement = per room) including the offered services, use of the Wellness Pavilion, service charge, taxes and VAT. Services which have not been claimed cannot be refunded.
Individual packages: We would be delighted to offer you more flexibility wherever possible with our packages should you require additional days or fewer days.
A great idea: Gift vouchers are available for all packages!
All packages include the following services:
* On arrival: mineral water and small surprise in room
* Generous buffet with various types of tea, mineral water, fruit and pastries on every floor
* WLAN in all rooms and in Internet Corner
* Free use of the «Wald und Fit» gym and the spa pavilion with salt-water indoor pool (34° C), whirl seats, massage jets, fast-current stream and neck showers, as well as salt-water grotto, sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp room
* Hotel bus service according to timetable and depending on availability in Davos