- In most cases, you don’t provide us with your personal data by visiting our website. In some instances we will need your name and address information. If such information is needed, you will be notified prior to collecting it.
- We pledge to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We provide you with links to the services and contents of other websites. We cannot safeguard and/or protect the data you may exchange with other external sites. We recommend that you inform yourself about the privacy protection of these other sites before submitting any personal information.
- If you provide us with personal information in the course of a reservation and/or while communicating with us, we will reserve the right to use such information for the purpose of internal marketing efforts (strictly relating to the Waldhotel Davos).
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of e-mails and other electronic communication media. Please contact us with questions about this legal notice or the protection of your personal data.
- All of the information contained herein comes without warranty and is subject to change without prior notice (especially prices, reservations, and online computations). We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data or whether the data has been properly updated. We reserve the right to change, alter, and/or modify the contents of this website at any time and without prior notice.
- This also pertains to improvements and/or changes to products or programs offered through this website.
- The Waldhotel Davos further accepts no liability whatsoever for any errors resulting from the use of the internet, damages inflicted by third parties, imported data of any kind (viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.), as well as links to other websites. We have no control over the content and/or format of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the immaculate functioning of hard- and software. We would like to advise you that this website may contain technical- or typographical errors.
- At no time do we assume liability towards you or any other third party for any type of direct, indirect, special and/or any other kind of damages resulting from the use of this website or any website linked to it.
- We further accept no liability for any lost profits, system interruptions, loss of programs or any other type of data within your operating system/database. This is also valid even if you were advised of any potential damages.
- Cookies are data-elements which a website can transmit to your browser in order to provide better support with database-supported systems. Although you may set-up your browser whereas you will receive a notification prior to accepting any cookies. That way you can decide for yourself whether or not to accept the cookie.
- The transfer of messages, documents and other information via e-mail is considered less secure, reliable and confidential than the transfer of such materials through regular mail or fax.
- We utilize state-of-the-art Virus- and Spam-recognition software. Despite our best efforts, we recommend that you use your own Virus-protection software applications in order to protect yourself against any possible threats from receiving/sending e-mail. We reserve the right to refuse any conspicuous e-mails with potentially harmful attachments.